Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Words

The words for this week are.......


Seasons
Test
Coast
Bracket


Have fun!!! I can't wait to read your stories.

2 comments:

PigBatty (TNW) said...

On day I was walking on the SEASONS COAST and I saw a BRACKET. When I got home I told my Mom what I found. She gave me a test on what a bracket is, after I researched. It was a lot of fun.

Tonya said...

One day I was in school taking a TEST of the SEASONS. Not knowing if I would pass or not. When I got done I went home to clean my room, and put everything on the BRACKET since I had no other place for it. The next day at school I found out that I passed my TEST and my dad came and got me and took me to the COAST for a fun day!