The new words for this week are......
1.Flint
2.Sanitary
3.Color
4.Stone
Have fun! I can't wait to see your stories.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
2 comments:
I used a Flint and Tinder to make a fire. This fire was to boil a pot of lake water to make it more sanitary to drink. The color of the water slowly changed from a dingy brown to an almost clear color. After a while I was finished with my water and Poured it out over the Stones.
The Stone Changed Color every season, the Stone watched Travlers set up camp and he's seen them leave but this Stone mourned for the Flint that was used to make the fire.
Post a Comment