Monday, December 10, 2007

New Words

The words for this week are......


1.Basketball
2.Roses
3.Sister
4.Paper airplane

I can't wait to see your stories.

1 comment:

jaydee said...

I fell asleep after lunch, while watching a movie, and I had a really weird dream. In my dream I was only four inches tall and I went to New York, Texas, and Alaska. So I flew on a Paper Airplane that was cover in Roses. After flying around, I stop on a stop on a Basketball. That basketball was sitting on the ground, by itself. But I don’t know where it was at. Then the basketball started moving and it kept on going faster and faster. I had to run to keep on it because the paper airplane flew away without in it. I was afraid to fall off the ball. But I don’t know why. When I did fall I was woken up by my Sister, who wonders why I was screaming in my sleep. Now I don’t know where I was going in my dream.