You know
Chicken Little- is a mixture of War Of The Worlds, Signs, and Rugrats. A very strange mix.
Dreamer- is a very good movie, it's sad in the beginning but at end it's amazing. Just Like Heaven- get ready to cry. Just like Heaven is a chick flick of the year. Elizabethtown- I found it to be Boring. Mean what's the deal with the camera thing she doesn't have a camera so what's going on there. Does she have a photographic memory?
The Shaggy dog- get ready to laugh. The Shaggy Dog is the animal flick of the month. I put on the top of my list
Glory Road- best sport movie since Remember the Taints. Glory Road is about the first mix Basketball team just like the Taints. Must see Sport’s movie of the YEAR!!!
Eight below- if you like dogs you will like this movie.
Cheaper by the Dozen 2- is the family movie the year. I give it two thumps up. It’s the movie for the whole family.
Hoodwink- classic story with a twist, comedy
She’s the man- chick flick/comedy an okay movie
Past hits
Cheaper by the dozen- last year family pick, with tons of laughs
How to lose a Guy in Ten Days- is the chick flick for 2003. I think it’s one of the best chick flicks ever.
Leally Blond- how to get smart from TV, Leally Blond is about someone who surprises everyone when she get in Harvard and ends up at the top of her class.
Snow Dogs- 2002 family film
Glory Road- best sport movie since Remember the Taints. Glory Road is about the first mix Basketball team just like the Taints. Must see Sport’s movie of the YEAR!!!
Eight below- if you like dogs you will like this movie.
Cheaper by the Dozen 2- is the family movie the year. I give it two thumps up. It’s the movie for the whole family.
Hoodwink- classic story with a twist, comedy
She’s the man- chick flick/comedy an okay movie
Past hits
Cheaper by the dozen- last year family pick, with tons of laughs
How to lose a Guy in Ten Days- is the chick flick for 2003. I think it’s one of the best chick flicks ever.
Leally Blond- how to get smart from TV, Leally Blond is about someone who surprises everyone when she get in Harvard and ends up at the top of her class.
Snow Dogs- 2002 family film
Star Wars- Ravage of the Sith- action flick. I think George Lucas could have done better job making it.
That's it for movies
2 comments:
Chicken Little is so cute! I love it. I want to see Dreamer, it sounds pretty good. I kinda like Elizabethtown, but after you watch it once you get really sick of it. Legally Blonde is hilarious, but some things that I think happen wouldn't happen in real life, well at least in the second one. Well good-bye, keep on posting and I'll comment more! --Jessica
I agree with think said about George Lucas. He could’ve done a better job with the movie because he could have had more of some parts and less of other parts. I mean we all knew what was going to happen but it could have been a little clearer with some parts in the beginning, middle, and end. Like with what Yoda said at the end of the movie to Obi-Wan. And why can't George Lucas sort of have a Stars Wars movie where it has what happens in between the movies. Like with Luke and Layia growing up, or Akankin and Padme` before they fell in love and after then met. Or what happen before Akankin came a long and what about all the secrets or the Jedi. I don’t know if I spelled all the names right.
Post a Comment