Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Today we are going to play a game. Here are the rules. You CAN NOT say what someone else has said. IN this game you have to comment the books you like. It has to be at least 3 books. Anouther rule is just have fun. I can't wait to see you anwsers.

4 comments:

Deathmask Duplicant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deathmask Duplicant said...

I ROCK! FIRST POST!

I like Bridge to Terrabithia
I like Holes
I like Hoot
I like Moons of Mirrodin/Darksteel Eye/Fifth Dawn (Mirrodin cycle)
I like ANY THING Calvin and Hobbes


Bridge to Terrabithia;
A rather good book, but I dislike the ending
Holes;
An excellent book, and good movie.
Hoot;
A funny book, and has a nice meaning.
Mirrodin Cycle;
You wont understand it if you dont know much about Magic the gathering.
Calvin and Hobbes;
LAUGH OUT LOUD ENTERTAINMENT!
Enough Said

EoLhC said...

Ella Enchanted!
Trickster's Choice/ Trickster's Queen
Garfeild!
Eragon!

I also agree with Joe on Holes, Bridge to Terrabithia, and Hoot.
Hoot's getting made into a movie. Did you know that?

jaydee said...

The books I like are:
Point Blank
Scorpia
What Janie Found
The Voice on the Radio
Among the Brave
Among the Hidden
The Girl Death Left Behind
I also agree with Joe and Chloe about Holes but I've haven't gotten a chance to read the other two yet.