Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank You Chloe. I will now put Chloe's mad lips up. I would put more up but, Becca did not get any and I only got 1. So Here is Chloe's.

Dog Show

Every year the Keystone Kennel Club hosts a dog show to find the beautiful dog in the world. This year I entered my warthog, “Box” I’ve trained her to bounce and to swing on command. Every time she does a trick right I feed her a bat. At the dog show, she ran out in front of the judges and started to fall. The crowd went wild and a big grazille behind her started to dive. She did not win the big prize, but was awarded the prize for humungous in the show. We won a huge trophy shaped like a ball. I can wait for the dog show next year.

Chloe Miller Hansen


I am hoping that for the next mad lips I will get some more participants. Well, I will let you go for now. Talk with you later. Please leave a comment.

No comments: