How many of you like mad lips? Well, I got a book with some in it. I am really hoping you will follow the rules. By the way thank you for the comments on the last post. That was great. For this post I will tell you how many nouns, adjectives, verbs, and animals you need. For the animals some of the you need to be specific. Well, you will have to either email one of these address. For the subject you will need to put mad lips. Then I will tell you what it was after you email either Becca or me. Then tommorrow I will put up them all on a post. With you names on it. Well, here you go.
P.S. email either
awoodman11@spartan.org
rdunn10@spartan.org
nouns-3
verbs-4
animals-2 (be specific)
adjectives-2
Hope to see emails from you soon. Talk with you all later.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment