Since I did not get any stories from anyone on the last one I will use those words again.
glue
cell phone
computer
shapes
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
2 comments:
I have glue, a cell phone, a computer, and some shapes. What should I do with them. Well I will keep the Cell phone. Then I will glue some shapes onto the computer to make it look pretty.
Well I was sitting in my living room one day and was on the computer. Suddenly my cell phone rang. I had to get up and get the phone out of my pocket and missed the call. So I thought for a second why not just glue the cellphone to my hand, now I can't miss any calls, dUh. shapes.
Post a Comment