The words for this week are.......
Sunglasses
Keys
Animals
Graphs
Here are the words. Have fun!!!!!!!
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
1 comment:
In the summer I took my neice to see the ANIMALS at the zoo. Before we left I made sure I was ready, Grabbed the car and house KEYS, and left. About half way to the zoo my neice realized she forgot her SUNGLASSES. I told her I'd buy her a new pair at the Zoo. When we got there we went straight to the giftshop and saw a brand of sunglasses known as GRAPHS.
YAY MY STORY WINS!
Post a Comment