Monday, February 19, 2007

New words

The words for this week are last weeks words. Have fun everyone.


Puppy
New
Niece
Day

4 comments:

Tamra Jennell said...

Okay so one time I threw a party. It was crazy fun. We got really roudy though. My friend Al through my puppy on the grill. It was nuts. I cleaned up and tried not for my mom to find out. But my niece's boyfriend was there and he told her. She told on me. And I lost my new phone because of what happened. Thats the last time I throw a party for national zebra day.

Ali(solation) said...

My neice came over one day. It was fun we got this new slip and slide and we went down it about 80 times. To make it better we tore off the end and added some tarps to it we then put dish soap on it and got slean but that soap bleeched it and clogged it so now we don't use it because it doesn't work. Plus it doesn't help that my puppy chewed off the hose end.

Kraf-T said...

I'll tell you how it happened. It was yesterDAY, when my NEICE just couldn't stand it anymore. So she started rearranging. The couch is against that wall, the movies are near the desk, and as for the TV.... well.... let's just say, she said something not so nice like "Man, that PUPPY hurts", and the cast should come off her foot before Easter.

Kraf-T said...

Sorry, forgot a word!

I'll tell you how it happened. It was yesterDAY, when my NIECE just couldn't stand it anymore. So she started rearranging. The couch is against that wall, the movies are near the desk, and as for the TV.... well.... let's just say, she said something not so nice like "Man, that PUPPY hurts", and the cast should come off her foot before Easter. I wish I kNEW how she tripped and fell down her stairs, when there aren't any stairs in her house.