The winners for the 15th,23rd, and 29th are Tracy Woodman and Joe. Congrats to you. Come see me for your prize.
January 15th (Tracy Woodman)
Here in the new year of 2007, basketball sports teams are being formed. Girls may just find friends on the team. Today is the first game of the season. Good Luck on the wood and in the air. May you make at least one basket more than the other team.
January 23rd (Tracy Woodman)
Just the other day, I was listening to my music when I heard someone say they found a picture of a basketball's X-ray. Angela used her printer to show off the picture! Honest! No bones about it!
January 29th (Joe)
In the summer I took my niece to see the ANIMALS at the zoo. Before we left I made sure I was ready, Grabbed the car and house KEYS, and left. About half way to the zoo my niece realized she forgot her SUNGLASSES. I told her I'd buy her a new pair at the Zoo. When we got there we went straight to the gift shop and saw a brand of sunglasses known as GRAPHS.
Great stories everyone. Keep up the good work.
Also the words for this week are......
Ribbon
Grumpy
Art Kit
Candle
Have fun!!! I can't wait to see your stories.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Weird set of words.
Once upon a time there was a lady who would always wear a ribbon in her hair. She would carry an art kit around and stop and sketch various things. She would Get grumpy if she couldn't get a sketch right. So to calm herself she would burn a candle of her favorite sent. She would settle down and tie a different color ribbon in her hair. What is her name that is not classified information so I can not tell you.
Don't know where that came from I just started writing.
Post a Comment