Here are the words for this week.
Teacher
Birthday
Mail
Veterinarian
Have fun making stories. I really can't wait to read them.
Also if you think you have some good words that might work with Creative Pickle I would like to hear them. That way I have some words from you.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Once there was a teacher named Mr. Hanson. And he was very sad because no one would celebrate his birthday. But, one day he had a surprise in for him. One day at school a clown named Jewel came to his classroom. Mr. Hanson was very confused for the time being. He couldn't figure out why someone would send me a clown for his birthday. Or who sent her? After a while his mother the Veterinian came to see him for his birthday. He was still puzzled about the clown. Well, then he went to go check his mail. He found this strange box that he got for mail. When he went to go open it he got a pie in the face. Then his mother said Happy Birthday!!
Okay, so why the pie in the face? Couldn't I have gotten a chance to eat it? What happened to the clown? When did my mom become an animal doctor?
Hey I did not write the story. If I would have wrote it then you would have gotten 2 pies in you face. Because the clown Jewel is really me. So I would have gotten you twice. LOL!!!
I don't know Mr. Hanson I was just making up a story. Gosh don't get so personal!!!! It's just a story. Give me a break HAHAHAHAHA
Here are some words for the next one....
BLARG!!!!!
World of war craft
Noob
pie
chicken
turkey
poodles
Pyroblast
fireball
polymorph
sheep
frog
Arcane missles
and last but not least
BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
World of Warcraft
Pyroblast
fireball
polymorph
sheep
Arcane missles
Gnome
mage
Paladin
preist
rouge
Worrier
Druid
shaman
hunter
warlock
human
Dwarf
Night Elf
horde
allaince
troll
orc
undead/forsaken
Dranei
Blood elf
or a least
Gnome
mage
forsaken
warlock
Post a Comment