Monday, March 26, 2007

New Words

Sorry I have not posted in a while I could not get any good words. Well here are some pretty good words. Remember have fun!!!!!


poodles
religion
babysitter
flower

2 comments:

Ali(solation) said...

Once upon a time there was a princess in the middle east. She had a poodle named fred. A pony named Frenchy and oh so much more.
The one Sunday she had to go to church to celebrate her religion by partying with old grumpy people she was invited to a sleepover. at the Princes castle. After church she would pack. Turns out she also needed to hire babysitter for her little brother she called up some of her friends. A girl named Ashley came over to watch little Jimmy. The Princess went over to his castle and when she knocked on the door no one answered. There was no one She walked in. He was laying on the floor waith a flower in his hand. She figured he passed out took the flower and walked away!!!!
Wasn't that just great! I do not like that story at all!

Kraf-T said...

Hey when are we going to have some new words. Grab a dictionary or one of the many games we have in the house and find some words. I liked reading the stories that everyone came up with. Well most of them anyway.