Sorry I have not posted in a while I have not thought of any good words. But I have some really great words for you all. I hope you have fun with your stories. I can't wait to read them.
Sorry
Science Olympiad
Friendship
Poetry
Have Fun!!!!!!!!!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Weird words.
Ummm...
Sorry for ruining Science Olympiad if it hurt you. I can make it up to you. I dont write poetry so that is out of the question. And well Friendship be enough.
We'll be having a Garage Sale soon, and you'll be gone to Science Olympiad. Don't worry, we won't sell any of your friendships or your poetry. The question is, just what will we sell, hope you're not sorry you missed it when you come home!
Science Olympiad has caused lots of problems. Many friendships rip appart. all people can do is write Poetry. Im sorry if this offends anyone.
Post a Comment