Here are the new words for this week. Thank You Alison.
Teen
Door
Mountain Dew
Auto
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
2 comments:
I know this teen. Who seemed to be addicted to Mountain-Dew. I told him he should try and stop for a week. You know just opening a new door for him to go through. And he listened. I was thinking. What a loser why would you listen to me. I wonder if he did it because I said it. Oh well. Lets see if he can make it through to the other door and make it have different perspective on caffiene. And as for the word Auto well. I don't know.
A TEENager named Angela was excited that she got her pilot's license. She knew where she wanted to go, so off in her plane she took. It was early in the morning when she reached the Rocky Mountains. She was proud of herself because not once did she need the AUTO-pilot. Angela swung the plane door open because she didn't want to miss the mist of the Mountain Dew.
Post a Comment