The winner is. Alison.
One day I was going to the candy store. I needed some chocolate to raise my attitude. I walked past a jewelry store. There was the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever seen. I took my money and saved it I had to get it for my mom. Then she would get stuff for me. About three weeks later I was mowing a lawn for money and I ran over a lizard. Woops and gross I got it’s tail and I thought It was dead but it wasn’t, Thank god. Later during January I had to walk down and get that diamond for my mom for Christmas. I had the money but I didn’t realize how cold it was outside. I didn’t dress appropriately and I think I got a virus. Instead of getting my mom just a diamond ring I got her a sick kid and soon to come a cold for her too. Darn.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment