Monday, October 09, 2006

The words for the week

The words for the week are....



business
pattern
butterfly
link


Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Ali(solation) said...

Business, a word I have loved all of my years. I have always loved that word I wanted to own a business. I never new that this word would come upon me some day.
One day I was working at my job. My current job is a children’s book keeper. I help the bookstore with organizing. My favorite thing is when Henry the butterfly which is me comes in to read to the little ones. I love it. Somehow the butterfly links to the kids as a book character so that’s how we came up with it. It is a very big success.
When I was going to get my butterfly costume I saw my boss. He is very rich and he loves my ideas. Any way lately he has been acting a little awkward. His pattern of behavior can not be noticed or referenced. He walked down the hallway to me and said he is retiring. I said, “Oh my who will the business go to what will happen to Henry and my job.” He said, “ I am giving the business to you I think that you earned it.” I screeched really loud I hugged him and ran off. I ran out of the door and started singing.
I was so happy and now three years later my business has pretty much sprung. I am not just a children’s bookstore any more. You might now me as Barnes and Noble Bookstore.