Here are the new words.
chef
corkboard
atlas
toolbox
Please leave a comment.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
3 comments:
My parents and I were on vacation in a town called Corkboard. And we were looking for a nice place to eat at. Then all of the sudden our car broke down so my dad had to get the toolbox out of the trunk. After we got our car fixed, we took our road atlas out to look at it. Then we found a wonderful resturant called Alison's Chef Resturant. And she made the most wonderful food ever in the world. I got so full I thought my stomach was going to blow up! LOL
Once there was a magical land, which you can't find with an atlas. The king of this land is called a Chef, and he lives in the mighty Toolbox! But one day the country called Germanners started a war with this land. They took there corkboards and started throwing very large tacks at the toolbox. The king didn't know what to do, so he made pie. Not just pie poison pie, thousands of them. And he went out to where the war was and suurendered, made a peace treaty, and gave them all a slice of pie. Then slowly they all died, and the King lived happily ever after, until he got hungry for some pie of course! dun dun dun.
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a chef. On my corkboard in my room I would have all the famous chefs from TV shows and other famous restaurants on there. Most of the pictures weren’t that good but I still liked them. When I grew up or as I was going threw middle school there was no cooking classes and I didn't know how to cook that well. So I took wood shop class.I found a likeing of the toolbox work. I turned out to be pretty good at it but I still wanted to be a cook. One day I made a sculpture of a landform out of wood of course. But i didn't know what it was. So I looked it up in the Atlas nothing popped out at me. So I guess I would make up this land. I called it Humskrin. I wrote a book about it later on in life. Now I have 4 novels about it. One of the main characters was a girl and she wanted to be a chef. Yeah.
Post a Comment