Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Words for the week

The words for this week are.....


basketball
music
bones
printer

Have fun!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ali(solation) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali(solation) said...

Today we had to play basketball in gym I hate that sport, oh run to the other side so I can throw the ball to you so you can miss the basket. The teacher turned on country music to play too and I don't like country music either I think it is like someone talking about there horse with a banjo in the background.All of the songs sound the same. My bones quench at the sound of country music. Then later I had to get a copy of something for the teacher from the printer downstairs and it didn't work so I went and punched it someone saw me turned me in and I got suspended from school. Which is good because there is someone at school that I hate and she won't see me now. Well I should go me and my BEST friend are about to head out to go to the movie she is skipping school today to hang out with me.Then she has to go to church wtch sucks because we both don't believe in god. He is not real science made us, go look it up. Sorry I am in a bad mood today diary.

I based this on a diary entry from an anonymess person. I hope you like it. I wrote exactly the opposite of what I am feeling to make it fun. I am in a very good mood and not bad. Enjoy.

Kraf-T said...

Just the other day, I was listening to my music when I heard someone say they found a picture of a basketball's X-ray. Angela used her printer to show off the picture! Honest! No bones about it!