Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Words

The words for this week are.....



1.Love
2.Abortion
3.Bottle
4.Notebook
5.Tack


Have Fun!!!!!!

6 comments:

Triarch Mistbane {{{CVA}}} said...

Im gonna Be evil with this but... any way...


The ABORTION worker Liked to Drink BOTTLE'd Babies for Lunch and Dinner, she would Writre down in her NOTEBOOK How Many she had left.
then she Would Tare The Piece of Paper out and Hang it up in her office with a TACK, The name of She Named the Drink Free Baby LOVE.

Deathmask Duplicant said...

... Cole your Deranged...

Triarch Mistbane {{{CVA}}} said...

Yes i am...

Anonymous said...

Help me out. What is the purpose of the list?

I take it that I'm to write a cohesive paragraph that makes sense using the words you have given. I don't think tasen wonderfoot's is appropriate for this blog. Not only would some find the paragraph offensive, there are also errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation that make the paragraph difficult to read.

Remember there is a world wide audience for this work. You should ask yourself if your comment reflects your best work. I'm guessing that it doesn't.

(akw)Stretch said...

Nobody is the winner this week!!!!

Angela

Triarch Mistbane {{{CVA}}} said...

Abortion isnt a Funny thing By the way... if you wan't a Funn Story with abortion in it That is gonna be some Deranged Lunatic type Story no matter how you think of it... Other than the Movie Dogma