The words for this week are........
brain
paper clip
friend
months
Have fun with it.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
3 comments:
I was reading a book one time with my brother. It was about a paper clip and his friend. They had a rat named Brain. One day last winter they were cleaning the house. The paper clip's mother asked where the rat was. The paper clip answered, "I haven't seen my Brain in months.My brother and I laughed a lot.
Then my brother decided he wad going to try this saying. The next day he didn't turn in his homework and the teacher commented saying, "I would have thought you lost your brain or something. He replied saying, My goodness, you hit it right on the dot. I haven't seen my brain in months. From that day on, he was considered the class clown.
I'm new at this.
One day I was sitting outside looking at the stars when all of the sudden something came shooting out of the sky. It was a brain. The brain looked at me and said "Hello, can you help me?" I said to the brain "You can talk??" The brain said "Of course I can talk, what did you think?" I said "brain's can't talk."
The next morning I woke up and I went storming outside to see if the brain was still there. I didn't see it. So, I thought to myself "Was it all a dream?" Then my friend Shay came over. And asked me "What are you doing?" I told her "I am looking for the brain that came shooting out of the sky last night." Shay laughed at me. She said "brain's don't come shooting out the sky." I said "this one did!"
Later that day Shay and I were working on a science projects that had to do with paper clips and the months of the year. As we were working on our project, the brain came shooting through the window right at us. The brain went right at Shay's head and her go unconscious. The brain was yelling "can you help me or not?" I said "help you with what." The brain said "help me with your science project." I said "What about my science project?" Brain "I am suppose to be part of your science project, that is why I was sent to you!"
After Shay finally woke up I had the science project done. Shay said "what is that big brown spot in our project." I said "that is a potatoe." So, Shay picked up what she thought was a potatoe and ate it. Shay ate the brain for our project.....
Sam had a best friend that was a paper clip named Catch. But Catch didn’t like playing catch the ball because it got to confuse when someone said Catch. So Sam could never play catch with him. But one day when they were both really, really bored Sam decides to throw the ball down. Well, Catch got really mad so he went home and didn’t come back for months. Because Catch was so mad, he forgot that Sam was the only friend he had, that lived a round there.
So a few months later, after Catch made some new friends, he went to see Sam. But Sam was mad that Catch left with out saying good-bye that Sam wouldn’t talk to him. So Catch came up with an idea, he got a present for Sam. When Sam opened the box, he saw a colorful ball inside. That had “use your brain” on it and then he saw Catch inside the ball. When Sam asked why Catch was in the ball, Catch said, “to play catch”.So for a long time after that Sam play catch with Catch inside the ball.
The End
Post a Comment