Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the winner is...............................

The winner for this week is Amanda. You can come see me for your prize.



I was reading a book one time with my brother. It was about a paper clip and his friend. They had a rat named Brain. One day last winter they were cleaning the house. The paper clip's mother asked where the rat was. The paper clip answered, "I haven't seen my Brain in months.My brother and I laughed a lot.

Then my brother decided he wad going to try this saying. The next day he didn't turn in his homework and the teacher commented saying, "I would have thought you lost your brain or something. He replied saying, My goodness, you hit it right on the dot. I haven't seen my brain in months. From that day on, he was considered the class clown.



Hope to see more stories next week.

No comments: