The words for this week are.....
Star
Dragon
Spoon
Cube
Thank you Alison for the words. Have fun making your storys. I can't wait to read them.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
2 comments:
I was laying on my back watching the stars twinkle. I saw some stars that were forming a celestial spoon. I fell asleep while watching these stars and had a dream about a warrior fighting against a fierce dragon. The warrior was victorious, and he was rewarded by the king with a cube, that looked like a cage, with a little dragon inside of it.
I don't think I can beat "Joeington" as per say but I will try.
I was walking downtown with my rubix cube (it relieves my bordom of walking)to get a dragon poster. You see all the cool people have those and well everyone wants to be cool, right. So I was going to a shop called star. This place has everything, from spoons to giant trash art and car's. Any way I hang there a lot and I know the owner so I can get a lot of stuff for free. I didn't find a dragon poster but instead a balloon one. Now I am cool and everyone is following me until someone else gets a cool poster. ha, funny how things work out, right.
Post a Comment