The words for this week are...............
Make-up
Chips
Book
Potatoes
Have Fun!!!!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
7 comments:
i like chips, kenny likes patatos
samantha like make-up
and im reading i a book about monkies.
the end couldnt think of one :P
Well you see I was reading this book about potatoes and than I read something really awesome and I jump and knocked over my bag of chips oh yeah and I didn’t make-up any of this story.
potatoe chips, make-up, and a book are a few of my favorite things.
So one day I had some potatoes. I decided to put make-up on it. I thought it looked good. Then I saw chips and I decided to put Make-up on those too. They also looked very good. Then I left them on top of a book on the table. My mom who is blind walked up, and ate them, and I guess they didn't taste too good, who wouldda' thunk?
One day I was eating a potatoe and I went into the bathroom to find my sister putting on make-up. My mom asked "is sandwichs and chips good for dinner." Yeah My sister said. Just then I looked down and saw my potatoe crying. I asked it whats wrong and he told me my mom just ate his 4th cusin. I then decised to tell him about the food chain and break the news about how low he was on the chain. So I pulled out the book about it. It worked for a while I was reading to him and eating at the same time then I relized he was no longer there. I guess I ate him all.
One day I was sitting on the couch when all of the sudden a potato bit me in the butt. The potato said "Now look what you did! You got my make-up all over the couch and your butt." I am very sorry Mrs. Potato, it will never happen again! After a while I went inot the kitchen for some chips. After I got my chips I went back on the couch to read some books. Then the potato bit me again. What did I do now? The potato said "Oh nothing just wanted to see how scared you would get again! Must of been pretty scared you jumped half way across the room."
Mines gunna be the best...
I read in a book that People used to make Make-up out of patato chips.
Post a Comment