Here are the new words. Please tell us your story.
skating
tea
calender
football
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
4 comments:
Bob and Fredrick were going to going to Otto’s house. They decided to go skating. They were practicing on their skates before they left. Fredrick ran into the wall and a lot of stuff came falling on him. Bob went to help him and picked the calendar up right off his face. He looked at it and reminded him that the football game was tonight. Because Fredrick was hurt he had to drink tea. So Bob got him some and they were ready to go by the time the game started.
Shay and Jamie were watching tv one day. Shay wanted to watch skating and Jamie wanted to watch football. So they were fighting over the tv remote. Their little brother came up and hit them both with a calender hoping they would stop fighting. But, they were fighting a few more time so the their little brother hit them again. That didn't work. So he went and grabbed a big bowl of hot tea and poured on them. Then they stopped fighting.
I was taking a break from playing football to look at the calendar. When I remember that to day was the day of the ice skating competition, of a close friend, was today. So I go to remind everyone that it was today, and that if we don’t go, we aren’t going to be able to get the stuff we need for the party. The party was going to be held after the competition but we didn’t know whether she would go on to the next level or end it there. Plus we needed to find out what her favorite tea and cake was. The friend of ours went to next level, and the party was great.
When I woke up I was almost late for football practice. So I went and I was late I had too run more than two miles then when I got home I wrote down on the Calender when my next game is. Then my sister came up to me and said you took up the 19th that's when my skate-a-thon takes place then she stomped away. I don't know what all that is about all I know is when she did stomp away her tea spilt all over. How do I know because here I am laying on the floor covered in tea. Darn.
Post a Comment