The winner is Alison.
This is what she wrote up.
My mom was going to take me too the carnival today when I went to go brush my teeth I couldn't find my toothpaste. SO I used the last of my brothers. My brother was gone and he was going to get home while we were gone so I was going to go write him a letter on the counter. When I went to go write him a letter I slipped on a mouse pad on the floor. I twisted my ankle and I couldn't go to the carnival. Darn.
Alison I will get you your prize on Monday. Please see me then.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Job Alison!!!! Great story.
Wow that sounds like a very bad day.
I think that it was cool and that it was a bamer that you couldn't go to the carnival.
Post a Comment