Monday, September 11, 2006

New words

Hey all, there are some new words. I hope to see a couple more comments this time. Well, good luck.


carnival
letter
mousepad
toothpaste


Remember have fun.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

The letter at the carnival was "F" for Fun. And while riding rides you had to creat a mousepad while brushing your with teeth with toothpaste.

Ali(solation) said...

my mom was going to take me too the carnival today when I went to go brush my teeth I couldn't find my toothpaste. SO I used the last of my brothers. My brother was gone and he was going to get home while we were gone so I was going to go write him a letter on the counter. When I went to go write him a letter I slipped on a mouse pad on the floor. I twisted my ancle and I couldn't go to the carnival. Darn.

jessica-- said...

One day I was sitting at home and the mail man came. I went to see if mabey someone actually sent me a letter. And someone did it said, I am sorry to say that you are going to be turned into an ant in 10 seconds. I started to laugh yeah right that would happen, and then POOF I am an ant. I was freaking out, but they sent an old ant to help me. The first day he showed me the house. After that we went a carnival in a banana. (I'm never eating those again) After that was over I saw the house. I ddin't know you could fit so many things in those little hill, (oh i mean mountains ha) they had an old mousepad which was the HUGE bed where everyone slept, and my old toothpaste was there shower, yes shower, they actually thought they got clean from jumping in that spit filled junk. (I always wondered where that stuff went) THen after that we all went to bed on that little oval shaped sweat filled padding where my computers mouse used to be. When I woke up I was a human again :(, and it was only a dream. (Shucks)

Tamra Jennell said...

Bob and Fredrick wanted to go to the carnival. They had no money for tickets or food. So they sent Fredrick’s 8th cusin 4 times removed and twice added, a letter about the carnival asking for money. Fredrick’s 8th cousion 4times removed and twice added, Otto, said he only had enough money to buy a new mouse pad. So then Bob decided to call his great Grandmother’s nephew’s third cousion, Richard and ask for money but he could not talk because he had toothpaste in his mouth. So later he called bob back and said he had about 30 dollars and they said that would work. So finally Richard wired it to them. At the carnival they spent all 30 dollars on cotton candy. They had to leave early because they were so sick. The key thing was that they had fun.