Hello everyone. Here are the new words for the week.
ghost
light bulb
card
astronaut
Have fun.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See just how creative you can be. Each week, I'll put 3-5 words up. See what you can come up with for a story, paragraph, etc. Submissions must be between 1-8 sentences. Best one wins. You never know if it will be judge on comedy, seriousness or who knows. Have fun!!!!
5 comments:
On morning I woke up, and I hit my head on the light bulb. After having a huge headache my mom went and bought me a get well card. Which made me feel better. And as I was flipping threw the channels I saw a astronaut channel that looked pretty interesting. After watching that I went to go get ready for bed. Then when I was in bed I saw and ghost and it scared me half to death!
I was watching the news. When there was astronaut that was a monkey. The monkey with a keyboard was trying to tell other astronauts about the ghost by a cash site. When they went to check it out, they found a paper ghost laying by a bag that was tore up. So they went back to the hotel that they were staying at. When they got back, the monkey notice that they haven't changed the burnt out light bulb. So he tried, but failed and landed on the light bulb. He hurt his foot so the other astronauts got him a big get well card with a lot of bananas.
The End
One day Alison the astronaut was going into space. While she was there she saw a ghost. At first Alison was scared of her. But the ghost introduced herself to Alison. She said hi I am Chloe. Please don’t be scared. When Alison found out what her name was she was fine. Then Alison had an idea and a little bulb floated by. Alison said how about we play a game. The person that gets the light bulb wins. But you can only float and no walking. So Alison said ready, set, go. Alison and Chloe were off. Then all of a sudden out of know where came a card. On the card it said we miss you Chloe please some home. So when Chloe finished reading it she told Alison that she had to go because her family was missing her. She also thanked Alison for the fun. Alison said I hope we can play a game some other day. Then Alison and Chloe gave each other a hug and went their separate ways.
The End
Last night when I was walking to the fridge to get a glass of water I thought I saw a ghost I swear to god I did. Anyway the next night I went and got a glass of water I thought I saw another ghost. But this one was wearing an astronaut suit. This was really freaking me out so when I went upstairs I woke up my older sister and begged her to stay up with me and watch for the gohst's. So she did stay up with me and we played some card games to stay awake, and I won every time yes. Then I saw a flickering. It was a light bulb turning on and off on and off. So I told my sister to come out and look. Turns out it was just my baby brother he couldn't sleep so he occupied himself by doing that. Other then that I still don't know what all the gohst things were about and my sister says I was a fake. So I thought my life was just about to get interesting but it didn't. Darn.
One day there was a ghost named Billy. He needed a lightbulb for his house. So he went to Wal Mart and bought it with his Master card for 3 dollars. But he still wasn't happy, because he dreamed of being a astronaut. He bought the suit, bought a space ship, but he still wasn't an astornaut. Being an astornaut... PRICELESS.
Post a Comment