Friday, September 22, 2006

the winner is............................

The winner for this week is Alison.




When I woke up I was almost late for football practice. So I went and I was late I had too run more than two miles then when I got home I wrote down on the Calender when my next game is. Then my sister came up to me and said you took up the 19th that's when my skate-a-thon takes place then she stomped away. I don't know what all that is about all I know is when she did stomp away her tea spilt all over. How do I know because here I am laying on the floor covered in tea. Darn.



Congrats Alison. On Monday come see me and I will give your treat.

1 comment:

Ali(solation) said...

Well wow I won again but seriously I think every one won. Everyones was cool.