Friday, September 08, 2006

The winner is....................

The winner is Jessica. I was hoping for some more people to comment. Well, here is what Jessica wrote.


There was a little boy named Jet. He was hungry and wanted to play a game at the same time. He couldn't decide which to do. So, he took a banana , cut it up with a pin and made it a puzzle. He put the puzzle together, and ate it. Now he was happy.


Well, Jessica you get a prize. The next 4 words will be up on Monday. Talk with you all later.

2 comments:

jessica-- said...

:) YAY, I won. Even though I had like to competition haha. good bye.

MHanson said...

Well, this looks like an interesting blog. I hope more people will get involved with it as the year progresses.

Remember, as with all of your writing, that punctuation, grammar, and spelling are all important. Do a spell check on your work before you publish it.